ASOS SECRET BUY =P

So I bought these shoes that I have been 'spying' for a long time. It has been on my saved items for the longest of time even when it was already in OOS status. But I know these status change from time to time, for what reason I wouldn't know. Anyway, I got platform sneakers coz I have been hunting for one of those and only find these ones to my liking. Tall, black and simple!

These took about 9 days to arrive.

ASOS DINO Flatform Trainers: They are similar to the photos. The length of the shoes is great but I am wide footed so it's a bit tight on the front.


The packaging was opened and taped through. The boxes were torn. I was wondering why. It could be the customs had opened it for soil inspection on the bottom of the shoes. Or it is a returned item. Or somebody in my neighborhood opened them?? When I got home, I have not seen the package yet so I looked into the tracking and its supposed to arrive 5 hours earlier. I heard a faint knock on the door and when I opened it the package is right in front of the doorstep. Strange. Anyway, the shoes are okay so its all good.




Comments

Unknown said…
Hi, I'm thinking of buying these soon :) I've got wide feet too & I was wondering if they become comfortable after a few times wearing them?
Thanks
Mel C said…
Hi Rachel! Sorry I just saw your post. They are a little bit narrow, so they will squish your little and fourth toes. But I have worn them many times now and I had no problems wearing them for a day or night out. It will hurt if you walk with them all day. Hope this helps!