TAOBAO TAOBAO TAOBAO

My first Taobao order has arrived with the help and services of Taobao Manila/Stalklife or better known as Melissa and Mario. =) I salute you guys and I am in great appreciation of your work and effort to put up quality service. Dang my package is really heavy and I can imagine how it must be to lug out heavy baggage and the hassle to be carrying bulky stuff. I am in full support of your business and believe in your sincerity to run it properly. More power to you guys! xx

Here they are:
The box is the heavy one and the other cylindrical object is the bulky one.

This one is a foam roller I often use it to treat back and shoulder pain. Thank you very much for bringing especially this one sooner and so goes for the rest of the items I ordered.  =)

The goodies inside. 
Half of the box is filled with fitness tools and equipment, yes, equipment, like the diagonally placed box in the middle, which also accounts for most of the weight of the box. I didn't really think it would be that heavy seeing that it would only consist of nylon ropes, few cds and a reading material. ?:O Excuse my ignorance. The other half of the box is filled with clothes and fashion items. =)

And one by one, I unravel the contents of the box.

I'm guessing this is the free bag! Thanks a bunch!
Spring clips for my bar. They are of good quality.
Mini ball: 25 and 27cm. I think.
The lot of cds and accompanied material.
I'd like to point out that the cds were neatly wrapped to prevent damage. Much appreciated!
The heavy one, is a suspension trainer kit. I have yet to open.
Half of my purchase. 
The other half are my fashion goodies!! Ta-ta-da-da~


First off are the 50Cents shirts. I got two from the same seller and these are actually bought from Korea. I was hesitant to order at first because the seller's photo looked small and seemed like it could be a slim fit for me. But then I gave it a go thinking I could use it as gymwear. Howeverrrrr~


These two came EXTREMELY loose fit! Imagine my shock.



The prints are really nice and I love 'em for that.


I have a 50cent shirt and it is cottony comfy and all plus its made in Korea. But these two are silk! From the description it says real silk: 韩国进口50CENT 2012春装新款韩版字母宽松真丝垂感显瘦女装T恤


Lesson learned! Anyway, this is still a super good buy. The material is super comfy but a little bit thin so I would need to wear something inside. I have yet to wear them but leggings, plain or printed, plus platform shoes will be a great match for casual wear.

Second up is this glittery batman tee. This is my favorite. I love everything glittery and all things stud, plus the batman print made it so cool. That's why I made this a must-buy.


The quality and design is worth the price, which is actually not that much.

The next one is an asymmetric skull print shirt. This one I don't know if I could wear. It being too big and loose. Other than that, I was still impressed by the pint and details.




Shark teeth burnout hole tee. The quality is alright, I saw some yellow flecks along the shoulders but the material I imagined to be actually comfortable. I have yet to wear it to know. =)





Givenchy inspired t-shirt.Below average quality and too flimsy but! Love love love! the print! I am in love with this one.







WOW! Is all I can say when I opened this package. The material is smoothest to the touch and when wearing it falls decently to every contours of the body. I am most impressed. It is just like what it is in the photos. A little bit on the expensive side but definitely worth keeping.





The next ones are the jewelry or I should say accessories. See how neatly they were packed.


I fell in love with House of Harlow stuff and I am so glad I found them in Taobao for 1/214th the price!! Of course, they are rip-offs but I am not ready to spend my dough on the real ones. These came out really nice and fancy. Just my type! So the gold ones are House of Harlow and the copper triangle one I saw from random browsing.










This ones got a hook so you can take out one triangle or shorten them whatever.



I have yet to wear one of these but the look is really nice and it doesn't feel cheap. They also don't look like they're going to rusty easily. The long chain may be a little bit fragile so I would take that in mind when wearing them. All in all, they are a good buy. I like!


The purse, the purse, the purse... The first one's cute cute cute! little kitty purse I could not resist. It came all the way from Korea! Not intending to buy this at all considering the price is a little bit out of my budget for a fancy one, but after a week of going to the site every day without fail I finally decided, "Yes, I will buy this. Heck I need something different in my wallet collection." I did not regret. Though it is smaller than I had expected, the quality is ace. And that is something that is always very important for me. Plus, it looks awesome!

This is my favorite bit.

Next one is the lipsy carry-on purse. It is huge. I have recently used this for a children's party and I could fit in an iPod and a couple of lipsticks without appearing bulged out. I love that it doesn't look cheap considering the price.

Nice and simple inside.
Upper part has compartment for cash and card.
Look! There's a dollar in there. Must be lucky!
This is wear I put my lipstick and iPod. 
My favorite part is this lip stud.

Aye, we are looking fierce! =)

Overall, because I ordered a lot of items I had great fun and excitement opening each one of them. Communicating with Stalklife aka Taobao Manila aka Mario and Mel was such a breeze, and still is (watch out for my next Taobao review!). I would totally recommend. If you can't find stuff you need or want in your local stores, go to Taobao.com and search for it. If you have found them, contact Stalklife, fill up the order form, email, send, easy as! I just hope they can find a way to ship bulky and troublesome-to-carry items. But  until my next Taobao package arrives, more power to Stalklife!


Comments

Unknown said…
Awesome! I really like what you've purchased. Packaging seems to be thoughtful.

I would vouch for http://www.chinabuy.com.au and they don't charge a service fee if you're in Australia.