GMARKET Q1-2012 REVIEW

My first order from gmarket finally arrived! Almost missed the delivery man by a second! He was already in his car when he saw me checked my mailbox. Good thing he waited to see what I was up to and got down to give me my package! Saved me a trip to the post office. =) I was grinning ear to ear when I finally got the package in my hands!


Delivery: Arrived in 4 days! (27th Feb - 1st March)
Overall rating for this purchase: 100% successful! All the items are of EXCELLENT quality, looks exactly like what it is in the seller's page. Everything seems to be made in Korea, which I love.
I am a happy buyer. =p

Here it is!

The box itself! =)
Declaration panel: 3 t-shirts and 1 wallet.
I ordered from 7 sellers. =)
Inside
The lot

Quick profile:
I am normally a size 10-12.
Height: 167CM

1 - 3D tiger tee-Beige; Wonderful print, high quality, fits perfectly on the loose side. The material is a little bit thick. Tag says 'Made in Korea'. Got free lollies from the seller and that makes me happy!


2 - Magican tee-Gold; Patchwork on the material is thin and comfy. Although the material is grainy on the outside, the thing I love about this is that the inside is smooth, almost like its coated with another thin material (refer last photo), which is more comfy to wear. Fits perfectly on the loose side. On a side note: I had wished that I got the silver one =p



3 - Leopard tee-Gray; Great quality, looser fit than the ones above, more like men's cutting, thick cotton material. Comfy and great for casual wear!


4 - Space tee-Navy; Super comfy fit, awesome quality and really flowy! This one is more like a t-shirt dress, falls halfway through my thighs. Front material is silk while the back is cotton. Got a pack of hair tie as free gift.


5 - I DIDN’T tee-White; Love this shirt! More slim fit than the rest. Material falls short of cotton, so its a little bit stretchy. The shirt is a little bit thin providing that it is ivory in color, but the quality is good.


6 - Silk scarf tee -White; Similar to space tee, just different design.


7 - Lucid slim wallet-Chocolate; Had appeared bigger in the seller's photos. I was hoping I could put my passport in there, but it is just your normal long purse. Real leather, color as expected, love the fact that each division is made of hard material, so its easier to flip through. Quality is wonderful. Cute LCD wiper as a gift.


8 - Imitation tee-Black; I had greatly anticipated this one. As expected, its quality is awesome and it looks wonderful. The thing about this is the size and the material. It is made of a thick silky material, which made it inflexible, and that leads me to: The fitting, for me, is a little bit tight on the chest, but it is still wearable, thank God! I could lose a little weight and it'll be perfect. Free oil paper! =)


Updated: 7th March 2012
Additional finally on hand!!


Skip this part if you don't want to hear about my little wrestle with postal service.
I have a little story to tell about this. This batch actually arrived earlier than the one above, but I was overseas when it arrived. I got back a week after, was expecting to see a 'we missed you' card in the mailbox but didn't, so I jumped online to view my tracking (thank God for this) and found that its awaiting pickup in the nearest postal office. I went there, asked the lady about my post, briefly searched for my package and concluded that it was not there. So I gave them my tracking number and they found out that it is indeed in their office and they sad they'd call me once they found it. That's fine by me. I got a missed call and a message that they found my package, it was a weekend so I had to wait til Monday to go back there again only to hear them saying that they sent it to the delivery centre, and asked me to call them instead. This time, I wasn't very happy this time and was on the verge to file a complaint.  Anyway I called the delivery centre and inquired about my package and the nice lady helped me contact them and possibly gave them a little bit of a scolding saying 'they're not trying hard enough' (to find me package, which was sitting there for more than a week, referring to the tracking). At the end of the day, the lady from the postal office gave me a call and said they actually have my package and did not send it to the delivery centre. I went there next day and finally got my package on hand! Whew!

BOTTOMLINE: No problems with EMS. Delivery really depends on how well the postal service in your area do their job. This is the first time I've had this problem. Second time that I have not received a missed delivery card when I should have gotten one.

Anyway, the fun part's here.

Declared the two piece of clothing and its correct value.
Both from this seller:

1 - Flower embroidered tee - I got this one for my sis. Size is smaller than I had expected but fits her fine. I can also wear it if I want to go slim fit. It is knitted, a little bit thin. My sis liked it. And the flower is actually embroidered, I had thought it was printed so I got excited about that, and was expecting it to be cotton material, then again its my fault for not checking. =p


2 - King tiger - Bought this one the minute I saw it and did not really have time to check more about the details. =P It is also a knitted tee, rather thick than what was expected but the graphic print all made up for it. Something about tigers and abstract bg blew me away. Size fits wonderfully. Though now I'm quite worried how I'm going to pull this off during the hot season.


I am planning to place another order from gmarket, so stay tuned! ;)

Comments