GMARKET Q1 BATCH 2 =)

Oh my God! I think I wanna kill myself!! Now why did I place another order from Gmarket?! I wanna smack myself in the head! I think this has become an addiction! Or maybe just one step closer and I'll become an addict! I wanna smack myself in the head. *smack* Ok, now I have I feel much better. Anyway, I do have a reason for this purchase. This is going to be the last time I'm ordering from Australia so I thought I might as well sweep all of my shopping needs and wants from gmarket. Biggest reason for this is the customs, I've never had problems here with the delivery and shipping and never once had to pay extra custom fees. While, back home  delivery might not be reliable and custom service is terrible! We have sharks and alligators as workers at the customs office, or so I heard and read from online discussion threads. They have a knack for charging people custom fees greater than the actual value of the package. So I am really worried about this.

Anyway, on to my preview.

Randomness ;)

Random stuff but still mostly clothes. Yikes! =P Got Missha BB cream and safe block to try them out. Also, a 16mm thick yoga mat! So looking forward to this order. Expecting it to arrive next week if everything goes smoothly, and I hope! =)

Comments