Hello, 2020!

This is a personal letter to my blog.

Hello there! It has been a while. The quarantine period from the pandemic has prompted me to post a new entry and possibly relive this blog and share my interests once more. I may not have posted for quite a while but I have not stop making online purchases. I foresee the future content of this blog will not stray too far from online shopping and my experiences from them. I would also want to share reviews of items most particularly bags and other points of interests such as travel and fitness related posts. I wish to continue sharing that experience with you.

I may also change the name of my blog, however, that is still in the works. Whatever is posted on this blog is purely for sharing my interests and at the most, you, who stumble upon it may find it entertaining and helpful. I hope this post finds you well in this time of uncertainty.


Comments